1. Go for a walk everyday or every other day 2. Call a friend 3. Bake something (cookies/blueberry muffins/banana bread) and take it to work to share 4. Hold the door open for someone 5. Meditate/Pray 6. Read a daily devotional 7. During this time of year, every time you pass a Salvation Army bucket drop in a dollar or your extra change 8. Donate (time or money) to a food pantry 9. Pay for someone's groceries 10. Hug a family member or friend
11. Read poetry aloud 12. Smile when you feel like frowning 13. Buy yourself a yo-yo 14. Read the first and last chapter of a favorite book 15. Volunteer at or donate to a shelter 16. Volunteer at or donate to an animal shelter 17. Donate magazines to a nursing home 18. Give someone the peace sign 19. Go for a drive 20. Pay for someone's gas at the pump
25. Sing Christmas carols 26. Hum Christmas carols 27. Make-up lyrics using Christmas carol tunes 28. Decorate your Christmas tree with a different set of lights or a new theme this year 29. Put up a wreath you make (boxwood, magnolia leaves, pine cones, burlap, etc.) 30. Put up a wreath you've bought to support a charity 31. Help someone decorate their home 32. Donate your older wrapping and decorations 33. Donate the books you know you are never going to read again 34. Donate a gift card to an elementary school
35. Visit a nursing home and sit with a patient 36. Test drive a new car 37. Look at an aerial photograph and think about how small your problems really are 38. Look at a picture of the earth and think about how much smaller your problems are 39. Walk your dog 40. Walk someone else's dog 41. Go to sleep sober 42. Wake up sober 42. Dip your bare feet in a lake 43. Walk somewhere your normally drive 43. Walk in the woods 44. Walk in a city 45. Wear an
45. Wear a comfortable tee shirt to work 46. Quit complaining 47. Listen to someone else 48. Feel what they are saying 49. Lay in a hammock while it's snowing 49. Go camping 50. Make a meatloaf with mashed potatoes
51. Walk on a beach 52. Build a sand castle 53. Watch the sun rise 54. Watch the sun set 55. Paint 56. Draw 57. Color 58. Mold clay 59. Pick a room. Make one wall the focal point by painting it a contrasting or complementary color 60. Buy a plant and watch it grow
61. Make a batch of homemade soup 62. Bake a casserole 63. Make spaghetti 64. Clean up the kitchen 65. Watch a funny movie 66. Write poetry (haiku) 67. Sew 68. Knit 69. Quilt 70. Count your blessings 71. Exercise or attend a yoga class
72. Play with your puppy 73. Teach your puppy a new trick 74. Learn how to do one magic trick well 75. Memorize a poem 76. Write a letter to a family member or friend 77. Dance 78. Clean out your car 79. Organize your junk drawer 80. Sit outside and enjoy the sunlight on your face 81. Pick a star and name it 82. Make a scrapbook 83. Nod at a stranger or tell a stranger to have a nice day
Post by angelina1512 on Dec 16, 2015 4:35:17 GMT -5
84. Smile and say hello to a stranger. 85 look at the stars 86. Hug your co worker 87. Give someone your seat on the bus. 88. Take a meal to an elderly person. 89. Be great flu that your feet are above the ground. 90. Talk to the person beside you in the supermarket.
Thank you Angelina! I am well. Just winding down for the Semester at school. My son is fine. Simply continuing to make home a haven and place of serenity. I'm so grateful for each day . . . Filled with Routine and the simple things that make Life good.
Take care and enjoy! Pam
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein
101. Ride the bus 102. Ride the subway 103. Hike 104. Walk through a botanical garden 105. Snip a piece of a plant . . . Place it in water until it "roots" . . . Give it to a family member. . . friend . . . neighbor